Designed for training and racing in the high-pressure environment of West Head and Coast and Toast, the Pro Team Bib Shorts II are incredibly comfortable, with a dual-density chamois pad that provides support and comfort during the longest races and the toughest efforts. The pad thickness changes according to size for a superior fit while the thigh gripper, printed directly onto the fabric, creates a low profile finish that supports your legs with fewer seams. Made with a lightweight, extremely breathable fabric, the uppers provide superb stretch and support while low profile folded and bonded edges barely show beneath a close-fitting jersey. When you simply demand the best, we are there with you every pedal stroke.
Available in both male and female specific cuts and chamois.
- New dual-density chamois pad for supreme comfort and support
- Unique wide leg gripper with direct applied silicone for low profile finish
- Lightweight, high-wicking Lycra fabric
- Shoulder straps bonded for smooth, low profile
- Multiple colour options for bib section
- Rapha rubber logo print on legs
- Multiple panel construction for optimum fit
- Bonded seams for comfort
- Name label for team laundry use
- Race radio pockets either side of spine
- 78% Nylon
- 22% Elastane